Headache iv therapy couldn’t be more than the best answer for people who suffer from headaches. As much of our clientele are upper-crust, high-end CEOs, entrepreneurs, actresses, musicians, and other affluent go-getters, the pressures of day-to-day life are enough to give one a headache. You don’t have time to deal with a headache in the middle of your workday. You must continue running your business and life.
Headache relief iv drip allows for instant fast relief from the pounding, tight feeling around your head that another cup of coffee doesn’t fix anymore. With oral medication, you must wait for the pills to travel through your intestinal tract and then to disintegrate and absorb through your stomach lining. Some of these oral pain relief formulas are dangerous to your GI tract and make matters worse. Take aspirin for example, which can compound your headache with nausea and vomiting. With vomiting as a symptom, you throw your pain relief medication backup that you took to alleviate the problem. As for ibuprofen for headaches, which is considered safer than aspirin, it is still precarious with dangers in the gastrointestinal system, renal glands, and coagulation system. Symptoms such as peptic ulcers and severe gastric pain or vomiting were evident in studies conducted. Ibuprofen was also a potential culprit of GI bleeding, gastric ulcers, renal failure, epistaxis (bloody nose), and apoptosis which is the death of cells (Oman Medical Journal, July 2010); the opposite of what we are doing here at The Cure IV! We want to make you younger and more vibrant, not killing your cells with a megadose of Ibuprofen to relieve yourself of the headache.
IV for Headaches (h2)
Call on us for IV infusion therapy for headaches. You will be relieved quicker, more efficiently and without the horrible side effects listed above from oral pain medications. How does this IV therapy for headache work? We have a couple of options that will alleviate your symptoms from the mixture of fluids, electrolytes to replace electrolytes lost, vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatories, and a boost of nausea relief medication. Many of our clients choose one of these formulas for their headache relief iv drip:
- Headache Relief – the obvious choice, but the two listed below are good choices as well depending on the source of your headache.
- Myer’s Cocktail – A blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Calcium and electrolytes has been proven to help treat everything from migraines and fatigue to menstrual cramps and asthma.
- Hangover Relief – if your headache was self-induced, this is the choice for you.
To appropriately medicate your headache, it would be beneficial for you to evaluate whether your pain is a normal headache or a migraine. Here are the differences between the two:
- Headaches are normally just head pain, pressure, and throbbing. They can come from a variety of causes such as stress, caffeine withdrawal, drinking too much, sickness, lack of sleep/jet lag, dehydration, hormone fluctuations, and sinus pressure.
- Migraines symptoms overlap with the normal headache symptoms however migraines are a severe form of headache lasting up to weeks making the sufferer antisocial, miss work, experience vomiting, nausea, light/sound sensitivity and other serious life debilitating conditions.
Consider which of these two is what you experience and talk to your medical professional to ensure you are taking the correct measures for relief. Regardless, the quickest most well-absorbed efficient way is the best option that comes right to your office to relieve you immediately. Don’t hesitate to call us at a drop of a dime with a headache. We will relieve you and get you back to work in no time!